Re: RARA-AVIS: Jos韇iovanni_died

From: Michael Robison ( miker_zspider@yahoo.com)
Date: 29 Apr 2004

Tapani Bagge wrote: French crime writer and film director Jos頇iovanni died on Sunday. He was 80 years old and lived in Switzerland. I think his first book, Le Trou (The Break), is the only one translated in English.

************** Sounds interesting. I found only one copy of THE BREAK for sale on Abebooks. It was $100. Think I'll hafta pass on that. Too bad. Thanks for the information on him, though. I hadn't heard of him.

miker