Re: RARA-AVIS: Recent reading

From: Jim Roberts ( jamesroberts@kc.rr.com)
Date: 27 Apr 2004

Glad to hear Lankford has another one out; thanks for the tip.

I've just finished is *Hot Plastic* by Peter Craig, and Iowa talent (like Ed Gorman). It's set in the early 80s and deals with a "family" of grifters and their constantly shifting scams.

--
jim roberts
Freedom lies in being bold!

----- Original Message ----- From: "William Denton" <buff@pobox.com> To: "RARA-AVIS" <rara-avis@icomm.ca> Subject: RARA-AVIS: Recent reading