RE: RARA-AVIS: Ed's Place

From: Aldo T. Calcagno ( acalcagno@simi.k12.ca.us)
Date: 26 Apr 2004

I think Ed Gorman sums up Lankford's new novel nicely. If you want a good look at the Hollywood machine, check this book out. As an outsider, I found the book entertaining and story within a story.

Lee, you know I'll be there at Dutton's

Aldo

http://acalcagno.blogspot.com

-----Original Message----- From: owner-rara-avis@icomm.ca [mailto: owner-rara-avis@icomm.ca] On Behalf Of Terrill Lankford Sent: Monday, April 26, 2004 2:46 PM To: rara-avis@icomm.ca Subject: Re: RARA-AVIS: Ed's Place

Those were some mighty kind words from Ed Gorman.

To coincide with EARTHQUAKE WEATHER going on sale tomorrow I did an interview with Poets of the Tabloid Murder, which will be radio broadcast in the north east part of the country sometime during the day. I think it's also available on-line.

Any L.A. rare birds who are interested are welcome to come to the launch party for the book at Dutton's in Brentwood on May 6 at 7:00. There will be food and booze. After that I begin touring with Mike Connelly to promote our books and the DVD we made, BLUE NEON NIGHT. You can check out those dates on either of our websites.

Sorry to get all promotional on you, but it's been a while since I had a book out and I'm kind of jazzed. I promise it will be the last you hear from me on the subject.

TL

www.terrillleelankford.com

--
# Plain ASCII text only, please.  Anything else won't show up. # To