RARA-AVIS: Hard Case Crime update

From: Charles Ardai ( charles@winterfall.com)
Date: 21 Apr 2004

Folks,

I wanted to let everyone know that the full Web site for our forthcoming pulp paperback revival line, Hard Case Crime, is now up and running: Check out www.HardCaseCrime.com for cover art and sample chapters from our first six titles, bio information on our authors and artists, ordering information for booksellers, and more.

It's still more than four months till the first books roll off the presses, but I figured some of you might get a kick out of the material we've got up there now.

Best regards, Charles

P.S. This is also the week we're on the cover of Publishers Weekly, if any of you happen to be passing a particularly well-stocked newsstand...