RE: RARA-AVIS: aha!: Ty

From: Todd Mason ( Todd.Mason@tvguide.com)
Date: 16 Apr 2004

From: Andrew Albert J. Ty

Okay, I finally saw a TOC online here: http://www.hycyber.com/MYST/AH_best_of_mystery.html , so let me "revise" my original query. Are these stories any good?

--Yes, largely at least. I've read a large handful of these, and trust (at least) most of the writers of the others. This is an antho drawn from AHMM, which (coincidentally) I was touting (in the course of describing an issue from perhaps its best days, mid-'70s) in a post yesterday.

While the anthos out of the magazine were not as consistently good as the ALFRED HITCHCOCK PRESENTS: multi-source anthos, they were still pretty damned good.

TM