Re: RARA-AVIS: Themes of the Month

From: William Denton ( buff@pobox.com)
Date: 15 Apr 2004

On 15 April 2004, T. Kent Morgan wrote:

: One "theme-of-the-month" book on the list that I did read was Dia de los
: Muertos by Kent Harrington. I greatly enjoyed Harrington's first novel,
: Dark Ride, but was disappointed by this one. Without saying too much, I
: just couldn't accept that the main character could do so many things, be
: in so many places, and have so much happen to him during the "Day of the
: Dead."

I really liked it. It is unlikely, but feverish cross-border smuggler insanity always will be. It's a wild ride.

Bill