Re: RARA-AVIS: James Loftus

From: Al Guthrie ( allanguthrie@ukonline.co.uk)
Date: 14 Apr 2004

I've heard of James Loftus. Jack O'Connell didn't just make him up. There's virtually nothing about Loftus online, but I did find this page which has a scan of one of his covers.

http://www.geocities.com/paperbackbooks59/loftus.htm

Al

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rene Ribic" < reneribic@bigpond.com> To: < rara-avis@icomm.ca> Sent: Wednesday, April 14, 2004 12:51 PM Subject: Re: RARA-AVIS: James Loftus