Re: RARA-AVIS: James Loftus

From: Stewart Wilson ( stewart@stewartwilson.com)
Date: 13 Apr 2004

I'm surprised nobody has pointed out the glaring omission of two of Loftus' books in the bibliography.

In any case, I'm still filing Loftus' work along with Chaze's BLACK WINGS HAS MY ANGEL, in my folder devoted to great works I'll never see. From what I can tell, though Loftus may lack Chaze's realism, I'll just as likely come across one of his works as Chaze's.

--Stu

--
Stewart Wilson
Toronto, ON