Re: FW: RARA-AVIS: Unknown authors

From: Mark Sullivan ( DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net)
Date: 12 Apr 2004

Andrew wrote:

"While we're talking about this, I seem to have read somewhere about mysteries featuring a character with bipolar disorder. Can anyone give me examples of some of these titles? Are they hard-boiled?"

Brady, the main character of Ken Bruen's The Hackman Blues, would certainly qualify. As the book starts, he has been off his Lithium for a week, figuring he was going to need to be even more of a badass than he usually was. The book is most definitely hardboiled.

Mark