Re: RARA-AVIS: Unknown authors

From: Doug Bassett (
Date: 11 Apr 2004

Peter Straub made his name in horror fiction, although nowadays he seems preoccupied with psychological suspense thrillers. I've read a couple of these; they're literate but felt a little flat to me.

The real prize in your list is O'Connell, a unique talent, although I am curious to hear feedback on Charyn.

===== Doug Bassett