RE: RARA-AVIS: Book review in Journal of Social History

From: Mario Taboada (
Date: 09 Apr 2004

<<The first question that pops up in my head, though: do you folks agree or disagree with the reviewer's aspersions against Jakubowski?>>

I don't remember what I wrote in my review of this collection, but I can't recall a single weak story in the lot. It is a strong collection with enough variety to satisfy all sorts of readers. It is true that many of the stories do not come from the pulps.