RE: Lou Ford, Texan (was Re: RARA-AVIS: Murderous geniuses)

From: Dave ( davezelt@comcast.net)
Date: 08 Apr 2004

Lou Ford also shows up in "The Transgressors" as Tom Lord, with Joyce Lakeland now reincarnated as Joyce Lakewood. Thompson liked to recycle his characters. His lawyer Kossemeyer showed up in a number of books, Mitch Allison from his great con stories showed up in "Texas By The Tail" (with a different name), and Thompson himself made several cameos in his books (his most memorable in Savage Night).

-Dave

-----Original Message----- From: owner-rara-avis@icomm.ca [mailto: owner-rara-avis@icomm.ca] On Behalf Of William Denton Sent: Wednesday, April 07, 2004 11:01 PM To: RARA-AVIS Subject: Re: Lou Ford, Texan (was Re: RARA-AVIS: Murderous geniuses)