RARA-AVIS: This World Then The Fireworks

From: Jesse Willis ( jessewillis@yahoo.com)
Date: 07 Apr 2004

Speaking of Thompson, I just started watching a movie called "This World Then The Fireworks" apparently its inspired by a Thompson novel but I havent heard that title before. Does anyone know about the movie or the original novel's title?

Its about a reporter and his "twisted" relationship with his sister. It stars Billy Zane and Gina Gershon.

Jesse

===== SFFAudio: http://www.sffaudio.com Table Treasures & Gifts: http://stores.ebay.com/id=4920689