Re: RARA-AVIS: London surveillance

From: William Denton ( buff@pobox.com)
Date: 26 Mar 2004

On 26 March 2004, Mark Sullivan wrote:

: It's also the Mike Davis who seems to be the inspiration for the Mike
: Lewis character in John Shannon's Jack Liffey books. Has Shannon ever
: confirmed that?

Damn! More books to add to my list. This series hasn't been mentioned in the a couple of years, according to the archives. Can I just grab the latest one, or is it necessary to start at the beginning?

Bill