Re: RARA-AVIS: Cool Man

From: Michael Robison ( zspider@gte.net)
Date: 24 Mar 2004

Mark Sullivan wrote:
> I picked up a Gold Medal by WR Burnett today, The Cool Man. Is it any
> good?

******************** I read LITTLE CAESAR and didn't care for it, but I don't know about COOL MAN. I've got another Burnett to try when I get around to it. I can't recall the title... TREASURE OF THE SIERRA MADRE, perhaps? Or maybe that one's by Traven. Or is it THE ASPHALT JUNGLE? So many books, so little brain to absorb them.

miker