RARA-AVIS: Re: RARA-AVIS Ken Bruen

From: Duane Swierczynski ( duane.swier@verizon.net)
Date: 16 Mar 2004

Hi--

I'm a huge Ken Bruen fan, too--and I'm lucky enough to be interviewing him for Dave Zeltserman's HARDLUCK STORIES over the next few weeks. (It's a slow, lesiurely e-mail interview.) I'll post when it's up on the site.

There are two more books following THE WHITE TRILOGY--there's BLITZ and VIXEN, both published by the Do Not Press in the UK. I think the later books are even sharper and funnier than the first three.

--Duane Swierczynski