Re: RARA-AVIS: The Simple Art of Murder

From: Mario Taboada ( matrxtech@yahoo.com)
Date: 15 Mar 2004

<<So it becomes a nice little circle as we try to find new books that satisfy in the same way favorite earlier ones did.>>

For me, it's a spiral. There's growth, but it's measured radially and (of course) tends to be slow. I realize this is marginal, but all the interesting stuff happens on the margins.

Right now, I am exploring the margins of P.G. Wodehouse
--to be found in his early collected and uncollected school stories. Thus, I spiral out into more Wodehouse. Neat, no?

Best,

MrT