Re: RARA-AVIS: April is American southwest month

From: Michael Robison ( miker_zspider@yahoo.com)
Date: 02 Mar 2004

William Denton wrote:
 I hope he'll define just where the American southwest is, because the rest of the world finds American regions a bit confusing. You may want to have an atlas at hand for this theme.

************ Thanks for the list of books, Bill. I had missed Rick Riordan in the discussions. I thought Manuel Ramos's MOONY'S ROAD TO HELL was a great noir, and definitely deserves discussion, but Bill Crider will have to get his border-stretcher out of the attic to reach up to Denver, Colorado. Maybe his other books are located further south. After reading the first one, I immediately got BLUES FOR A BUFFALO, but I haven't read it yet.

miker