Re: RARA-AVIS: Bastard child

From: Mark Sullivan ( DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net)
Date: 29 Feb 2004

Jme wrote:

"THE PRIMITIVE is a much-altered. considerably cut version of what Himes wrote -- still very powerful, and of course that's the way I first read it. But Old Books a few years back issued the full version under the name Himes originally intended, and it's much better to go there."

Thanks, that sounds like the way to go.

I'm reading the Tam Tam edition of I Spit on Your Graves, so I missed your intro. I'll have to check out the other Vian they've published. Thanks for pointing it out.

And thanks again for visiting us.

Mark