Re: RARA-AVIS: Blue books

From: Karin Montin ( kmontin@sympatico.ca)
Date: 29 Feb 2004

Well, as I say, I had a little help from PBS. The blues is one of my favourite kinds of music, but I'd never heard of Ruby Walker or most of the others before, and was surprised to find they were real people.

I forgot to mention that I'm not too keen on the supernatural in my crime fiction and this book seems to rely on a little of that at the end.