Re: RARA-AVIS: Ghost of a Flea

From: Valerie E. Polichar ( valerie@ucsd.edu)
Date: 26 Feb 2004

Mark says:
> I finished Ghost of a Flea, and it was even better than I was already
> thinking it was (topping even my high estimation of Cricket). The frame
> really drew everything together quite nicely and makes me want to go
> back and read the series all over again.

I did exactly that after reading GHOST OF A FLEA. I wanted to see whether it altered my perspective of the rest of the books, and I wanted to find all the little starts and ends in the ball of particolored yarn...

Again, hard to explain my reactions of the re-read without a spoiler, but let me say that the exercise was very worthwhile.

Valerie