Re: RARA-AVIS: THE ABSOLUTE PERFECTION OF CRIME

From: Steve Novak ( Cinefrog@comcast.net)
Date: 26 Feb 2004

I would love to answer Duane but I'm in the middle of a big production in NYC and on my way this weekend to shoot in SF and back to NYC for more...so I'll answer soon and will read some excellent French guy called Herve Jaouen in the plane ...short novel too...

Merci for the tip about the Perfection that I'll pick up and above all merci for the bar in Louisville...I'll go to The Temple bar in NYC tonight which is one of my faves in that genre in the apple...

Bonne lecture et merci encore

Sylvestre (Steve) Novak Le Montois de Dé´˛oit