RARA-AVIS: The Sun Also Rises on Green Acres

From: Michael Robison ( miker_zspider@yahoo.com)
Date: 23 Feb 2004

Brian Thornton wrote: And that's just a few of the short stories. If there's a happy moment in "The Sun Also Rises" that isn't related directly to the fleeting pleasures of alcohol and/or sex, I haven't seen it.

************** Bill and Jake fishing in the country. Just like the Nick Adams stories. Nature heals.

Ever seen the movie? The Green Acres guy (Eddie Fisher) as Bill is one of the most ridiculous miscastings I've ever seen.

miker