RARA-AVIS: Re: US point of view

From: Geir Glosvik ( gglosvik@online.no)
Date: 21 Feb 2004

Mark wrote:

> From a US point of view

Does this mean that US ears and eyes are more sensitive than the ears and eyes of Europeans? Only joking, of course, but what's the difference between our - errr --- homosexuals (?) and yours?

I have a suggestion for il Capo (Bill Denton): once a month (the 1.) you present to your list-eners a really difficult question regarding HB literature, like how many names has Westlake used as a writer? (Just to give an example.) The list-ener who comes up with the correct answer, gets to write a post on rara-avis with no objections from other avians.

Regards, Geir