RARA-AVIS: Two movies

From: Michael Robison ( miker_zspider@yahoo.com)
Date: 21 Feb 2004

A couple weeks ago the wife was flipping through the channels and she came upon Violent Saturday. I didn't know it was a movie. I liked uh... Heath's(?) novel. It was way towards the end and evidently there was a variation from the book. There were several people tied up in the top of the barn instead of just one. Victor Mature was one of them. I glimpsed Ernest Borgnine, too. I imagine he was a bad guy. I remember him from many, many nights of McHale's Navy.

And right now I'm watching Ripley's Game, with John Malkovitch. There's another Highsmith book I won't have to read.

miker