Re: RARA-AVIS: James McKimmey: news and a question

From: Al Guthrie ( allanguthrie@ukonline.co.uk)
Date: 21 Feb 2004

Sorry guys, you're out of luck. Much as I'd love to say that Noir Originals was entirely responsible for Jim's good fortune, in fact my little website had nothing to do with it. The short version of the story is that a Hollywood producer was holidaying in Louisiana when he met a lady who'd written a screenplay decades ago. He read it and loved it and decided he wanted to make the film. The screenplay was based on James McKimmey's first novel, "The Perfect Victim." The producer read a few more of Jim's novels and decided he wanted to make films of them all. I'd love to see it happen.

Al

----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Thornton" < tieresias@worldnet.att.net> To: < rara-avis@icomm.ca> Sent: Saturday, February 21, 2004 8:55 PM Subject: Re: RARA-AVIS: James McKimmey: news and a question