Re: RARA-AVIS: Joseph Hansen

From: Michael Robison ( miker_zspider@yahoo.com)
Date: 21 Feb 2004

Geir Glosvik wrote: I just finished his ouvre of 12 books fetauring Dave Brandstetter. They stood on my shelf for a long time.

************ They must have been pretty good for you to crank through an even dozen. I'm not familiar with Hansen so I surfed a bit and checked him out and ordered the first Brandsetter. I think it's called FADEOUT. I hope it's a good one. Generally a series is best towards the beginning.

Thanks for the recommendation, Geir!

miker