RARA-AVIS: Re: Hansen & Glosvik

From: Moorich2@aol.com
Date: 21 Feb 2004

In a message dated 2/21/04 4:02:11 AM Eastern Standard Time, owner-rara-avis@icomm.ca writes:

<< From: "Geir Glosvik" < gglosvik@online.no>
 Subject: Re: RARA-AVIS: Joseph Hansen: Glosvik

> --Geir--this is neither the most persuasive nor the cleverest way of
 getting
> your points across.

 Sorry - my point was the works of Joseph Hansen. His books were good,
 and I wanted to share my reading experience with you guys on rara-avis.

 Regards,
 Geir Glosvik

I appreciate you sharing your reading experience and I second your opinion. Hansen's series is very well done and consistently so from book to book. So I take your point even as I reject the offensive and unnecessary word that really gets in the way of "sharing." To me the background life of Brandstetter was fascinating and added to my enjoyment. You might also read Hansen's other series featuring a California sheriff named Bohannon.

Richard Moore