RARA-AVIS: Re:Re: Falling Angel

From: Frederick Zackel ( fzackel@wcnet.org)
Date: 20 Feb 2004

I read it in Playboy, too, and was appalled by the gimmicky ending. How dare he think he can try to get away with deus ex machina crap? But I soon forgot the author's name, and when I found one of his earlier books ALP, I read it, too. Again, forgettable, except for the shepherd's strange fetish, the shepherd's boots, and how he could put the rear legs of his sheep in his boots, one leg in each boot, and then . . .

But I digress.

Frederick Zackel