RE: RARA-AVIS: Unfilmed but should be: SISCO episodes: Lankford

From: Kerry Schooley ( gsp.schoo@skylinc.net)
Date: 13 Feb 2004

At 08:29 PM 12/02/2004 -0500, you wrote:

>USA has been re-running the shown ones at midnight Tuesday nights. Then
>switch over to Bravo at 1 AM to watch Keen Eddie (can't watch it at 9 PM
>because it conflicts with 24 -- yes, I watch way too much TV).

Hey, howcum there's no Noir Channel, huh? Hell, there's one for psoriasis sufferers, and another for Anaconda owners. What's wrong with us? Why do we have to pay for dozens of channels to get fixed up? I'm over-taxed paying for Hard Boiled Hockey already. Can't somebody organize something- a street demo, a mail-in, a cream-pieing. Hurry, please.

Eager to burn someone in effigy, Kerry

------------------------------------------------------ Literary events Calendar (South Ont.) http://www.lit-electric.com The evil men do lives after them http://www.murderoutthere.com