RE: RARA-AVIS: Unfilmed but should be: SISCO episodes: Lankford

From: Mark Sullivan ( DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net)
Date: 12 Feb 2004

"I suppose there's a slim chance Bravo will run the three completed unshown episodes, if ABC never does (Bravo has run BOOMTOWN and is now running Fox's castaway KEEN EDDIE)."

There are three unshown Karen Siscos?

USA has been re-running the shown ones at midnight Tuesday nights. Then switch over to Bravo at 1 AM to watch Keen Eddie (can't watch it at 9 PM because it conflicts with 24 -- yes, I watch way too much TV).

Mark