RE: RARA-AVIS: Unfilmed but should be: SISCO episodes: Lankford

From: Todd Mason ( Todd.Mason@tvguide.com)
Date: 12 Feb 2004

-----Original Message----- From: Terrill Lankford As you can tell, I'm having "ghost in the machine" problems with my e-mail. The original post said the shows were "too good to last."

The execs said Karen Sisco was "coming back soon" after they first yanked it, but last week I read that they have changed their minds. They "didn't like the quality of the new scripts."

In other words, they're yellow.

--Och, you're too right. I hadn't kept up with the network releases from ABC.

I suppose there's a slim chance Bravo will run the three completed unshown episodes, if ABC never does (Bravo has run BOOMTOWN and is now running Fox's castaway KEEN EDDIE).

TM