RE: RARA-AVIS: Unfilmed but should be: Lankford et alles

From: tieresias@att.net
Date: 12 Feb 2004

> KAREN SISCO's on its way back. Condolences to the BOOMTOWN fans.
>
> I, too hate it when shows are l'd.

I was lucky enough during Bouchercon in Las Vegas last October to get to meet the of the producers of "Boomtown," and heard personally from him that it had been cancelled. This right after I had enthused to him about what a terrific program it was. I doubt it was much comfort to hear, but he was terribly gracious about it.

I'm glad that Donnie Wahlberg is going to get another chance to play a police detective, this time on the big screen.

All the Best-

Brian