RARA-AVIS: CROSS-POSTED: A Century of British Mystery and Suspense

From: Andrew Albert J. Ty ( andrewty@i-manila.com.ph)
Date: 12 Feb 2004

Hello everyone,

Pardon the cross-posting. Anyway, I don't know how many of these stories are hard-boiled enough to be on-topic for Rara-Avis or, um, "Horrabin Hall-esque," but I'd like to hear comments from those of you who've read any of the stories included in this Anne Perry (edited) anthology. Worth picking up?

Thanks, Andrew