Re: RARA-AVIS: Unfilmed but should be

From: tieresias@att.net
Date: 12 Feb 2004

Alan-

If you look at the original post, I believe I said "Donnie," not "Mark." Donnie Wahlberg *was* a New Kid, and Mark, who is younger, was Marky-Mark, the "rapper."

I was referring to Donnie Wahlberg, who had a small part as the sympathetic kidnapper in "Ransom" with Gary Sinise and Mel Gibson, and was terrific in "Boomtown."

All the Best-

Brian