RE: RARA-AVIS: TOC queries -- semi-urgent: Ty

From: Todd Mason ( Todd.Mason@tvguide.com)
Date: 10 Feb 2004

Sorry I don't have the Ross M TOC at hand, but it's worth picking up, even if one has the simple majority of material in there otherwise.

TM (probably not distortedly nostalgic)

-----Original Message----- From: Andrew Albert J. Ty

Hi everyone,

Can anyone give me the TOCs of the following anthologies? I'm curious to see if they're worth picking up, but I need to be quick before somebody beats me to it. I'm sorry, but I don't have any more details other than:

(1) A Century of British Mystery and Suspense
(2) Great Stories of Suspense selected by Ross Macdonald