Re: RARA-AVIS: Recent Reads

From: Andrew Albert J. Ty ( andrewty@i-manila.com.ph)
Date: 23 Jan 2004

Speaking of Lawrence Block, has anyone read Into the Night, that Cornell Woolrich novel he completed? I've never read anything by Block, but I'm a pretty big Woolrich fan (my second favorite writer of all time, after Thomas Ligotti). So how's Into the Night?

Andrew

----- Original Message ----- In Midst of Death by Lawrence Block: I thought I'd read all the Scudder novels and short stories and then I stumbled across this one in a used book store. Now I wish there were more that I hadn't read.