Re: RARA-AVIS: Roscoes In The Night

From: James Reasoner ( james53@flash.net)
Date: 22 Jan 2004

I second the recommendation of this book and also noticed how Bellem's style evolves over the course of the series. For Dan Turner fans, Black Dog Books has just published another collection of Turner stories, CORPSE ON ICE. They also have another Turner collection in print, RECKONING IN RED.

Having read a lot of the Turner stories, I can nearly always pick out the killer as soon as he or she is introduced, but I still enjoy them for the way Bellem plays with the language.

James

----- Original Message ----- From: "Graham Powell" < bleekerbooks@hotmail.com> To: < rara-avis@icomm.ca> Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2004 8:01 PM Subject: RARA-AVIS: Roscoes In The Night