RARA-AVIS: Happy birthday

From: William Denton ( buff@pobox.com)
Date: 20 Jan 2004

I forgot to mention that on 7 January, RARA-AVIS turned seven, and is now in its eighth year! There are 341 people on the list, 161 getting the regular version and 180 on the digest. That's a bit down from last year, I think, but generally the subscriber list has been holding steady for about five years. Thanks to everyone for making the list so enjoyable and always finding new things to talk about, or, at least, different ways of talking about the same old things.

Bill