Re: RARA-AVIS: Literature versus literratchure

From: Kerry Schooley ( gsp.schoo@skylinc.net)
Date: 20 Jan 2004

At 09:03 AM 20/01/2004 -0800, you wrote:

>Yes, and those who in turn automatically sneer at academics are just as
>full of it. Snobbery cuts both ways.

True enough. And the other thing it reveals are the insecurities on both sides of the argument. Think I'll tuck my hanky back up my sleeve and get back to writing.

Best Kerry

------------------------------------------------------ Literary events Calendar (South Ont.) http://www.lit-electric.com The evil men do lives after them http://www.murderoutthere.com