RARA-AVIS: Re: Hardboiled SF novels

From: Kevin Burton Smith ( kvnsmith@thrillingdetective.com)
Date: 15 Jan 2004

Of possible interest to followers of this month's thread are the following lists on my site:

DOWN THOSE MEAN SKIES: SCI-FI P.I.'S http://www.thrillingdetective.com/trivia/triv20.html

I AIN'T AFRAID OF NO GHOSTS: FANTASY AND OCCULT EYES http://www.thrillingdetective.com/trivia/triv10.html

Yeah, what does Fantasy and Occult have to do with it? But there's a lot of wiggle room once you start mixing and matching genres.

--

Kevin Burton Smith The 2003 Cheap Thrill Awards are back. Vote now, vote often -- for the best in P.I. Fiction. http://www.thrillingdetective.com -- # Plain ASCII text only, please. Anything else won't show up. # To unsubscribe from the regular list, say "unsubscribe rara-avis" to # majordomo@icomm.ca. This will not work for the digest version. # The web pages for the list are at http://www.miskatonic.org/rara-avis/ .