Re: RARA-AVIS: Richard Matheson, "Twilight Zone": Robison

From: Andrew Albert J. Ty ( andrewty@i-manila.com.ph)
Date: 07 Jan 2004

Todd,

You're talking about "The Distributor"? That was indeed a great read. It was the first Matheson piece I've ever read and was quite a deliciously wicked tale. Unlike "I am Legend," whose strength, at least for me, relies on how he tries to come up with explanations for vampirism, "The Distributor" is left rather enigmatic. These two, along with his boy-obsessed-with-Dracula short story "Drink my Blood" and "The Holiday Man," are what I've read so far from his writings, but they've all been quite satisfying, especially how he ends them.

Andrew

----- Original Message ----- From: "Todd Mason" < Todd.Mason@tvguide.com> To: < rara-avis@icomm.ca> Sent: Thursday, January 08, 2004 1:45 AM Subject: RE: RARA-AVIS: Richard Matheson, "Twilight Zone": Robison