RARA-AVIS: Looking for Books

From: Steve Novak ( Cinefrog@comcast.net)
Date: 04 Jan 2004

1/4/04

At the request of the author, who is a good friend for many years, I am looking for two of his books published in the US:

> 1979 (1981 ?) ‹ Alain DEMOUZON : Farewell, La Jolla (" Adieu, La Jolla "),
> hardcover, Peebles Press, " The Midnight Library ", New York, distrib. Farrar,
> Straus & Giroux ; annonc頰our octobre 1979, aucun justificatif re絮 Trad.
> non cr餩t饠(Amy Wiener ?). ISBN 0.85690.0907.
>
> 1980 (1981 ?) ‹ Alain DEMOUZON : A Rotten Deal ( ou Rotten Deal ? = " Un coup
> pourri "), hardcover, Peebles Press, " The Midnight Library ", New York,
> distrib. Farrar, Straus & Giroux ; annonc頰our janvier 1980, aucun
> justificatif re絮 Trad. non cr餩t饠(Amy Wiener?). ISBN 0.85690.0983.

Farrar, Straus & Giroux could not help him and he has turned to me, a long time resident of the US and long time fan of 'polars' and Rara-Avis to try to find copies of these books.

I welcome any lead and any idea from all members with a big merci.

Steve (Sylvestre) Novak

Cinefrog@comcast.net cell: 313 300 0770