Re: RARA-AVIS: Richard Matheson, "Twilight Zone"

From: Michael Robison ( zspider@gte.net)
Date: 03 Jan 2004

Chris wrote <snipped>:

> Here are a couple of good articles about Matheson and the "Twilight Zone"
series:

> http://www.infinityplus.co.uk/nonfiction/tzscripts.htm
> http://www.infinityplus.co.uk/nonfiction/tzscripts2.htm
>
> (Half-remembered Firesign Theatre line: "Is that Steve Reeves? No, it's
Agnes Moorehead.")

******************* Thanks for the links, Chris. They were great. It mentioned the "Steel" one I saw, plus several others. Matheson wrote the "Nightmare at 20,000 Feet" which was one of the episodes in the Twilight Zone movie, the one in which I think Vic Morrow was killed during the filming (I could be way off base, here. Sometimes I get confused.).

miker