Re: RARA-AVIS: Themes of the Months

From: Michael Robison ( miker_zspider@yahoo.com)
Date: 28 Dec 2003

William Denton listed a bunch of sci-fi hardboiled and noir fiction for the coming month's theme.

************** Great list, William. I've snipped the darn think so now I can't see if there is anything by Tim Powers on it. I haven't read him but I hear that he's both hardboiled and noir. I've managed to pick up several on the list and have read a few of them and look forward to the rest.

Thanks, miker