RARA-AVIS: Sara Paretsky on SURVIVAL KIT (in the Philadelphia area) Friday n ight

From: Todd Mason ( Todd.Mason@tvguide.com)
Date: 18 Dec 2003

WHYY (which can be heard webwise at www.whyy.org) runs this at a much different pattern than WNYC does, and I don't know how or when this might play elsewhere in the US, but it's what they promise tomorrow night, 12/19, at 10 Eastern on 90.9FM, misspelled name and all:

SURVIVAL KIT 10-10:30PM WNYC's Leonard Lopate welcomes a single, provocative guest for a discussion, beginning with a simple question: what eight (or so) items would you take with you to a remote location for an extended time? It's a way of discovering fascinating sides of well-known persons and personalities, facets of their life and work and creative process which we might never otherwise see. Tonight's guest is mystery writer Sarah Paretsky.