RARA-AVIS: Re: The Moonstone

From: Moorich2@aol.com
Date: 16 Dec 2003

In a message dated 12/16/03 4:02:31 AM Eastern Standard Time, Jim Doherty writes:

<<
 I hate to admit that I've never read THE MOONSTONE. I
 have read THE WOMAN IN WHITE, which certainly
 sustains, and sustains beautfully, a dark and sinister
 atmosphere throughout, so I'd assume the same to be
 true of THE MOONSTONE.

 JIM DOHERTY

Well, I will admit that I have never read REBECCA that you mentioned as a noir example a few days ago. Still mean to but...you all know the story.

Richard Moore