RARA-AVIS: Cornell Woolrich

From: Michael Robison ( zspider@gte.net)
Date: 11 Dec 2003

I've only read I MARRIED A DEAD MAN, but I'm looking forward to trying something else by him. I understand that he was a big name in mystery writing in the 40s. I think I read that after his mother's death he got out of New York City for the first time in over 20 years. I think it was Frank Gruber that told about how towards the end of his career he changed the name of old stories and resold them.

miker