Re: RARA-AVIS: FLINCH

From: Joy Matkowski ( jmatkowski1@comcast.net)
Date: 07 Dec 2003

I'll buy Heartbreaker then, along with the book my mother wants so she can give it to my youngest sister. (I hate placing a book order with nothing fun in it for me.) I was going to get the follow-up book to Flinch, but the paperback won't be out for a month or two (it's in wish list). I read the description of Horse Latitudes and figure I mustn't have already read it because I wouldn't have picked up something that gory-sounding 15 years ago--thanks, guys!--but the reviews had "commercial" and other off-putting words.

Joy