Re: RARA-AVIS: Cheap books online

From: Terrill Lankford ( lankford2000@earthlink.net)
Date: 02 Dec 2003

-----Original Message----- From: Michael Robison < zspider@gte.net> Sent: Dec 1, 2003 4:52 PM To: rara-avis@icomm.ca Subject: RARA-AVIS: Cheap books online
********************** On the subject of cheap books online, there's a copy of Terrill Lankford's SHOOTERS for sale used at Amazon for $1.85. If you like noir and haven't read this book, I highly recommend it.

miker

Thanks for the nod, Miker. Although it's disheartening to realize that the 2,000 copies I have of that book in my garage are worth about $1.85 a piece. So much for sitting on a goldmine.

TL